Never Perfect

This girl !


cici,a random girl.

Entries About
Credits

Basecode by: Aina Syaza
Editor: Amel Jasmeen
Owner: cici
Others:   

Web Analytics
A Single Rose but Full with Love
It's been so long since I posted a writing here.
I thought I would never come back,but here I am.

Because what I am going to write is so priceless and so meaningful to me, I might forget this moment one day because I am that forgetful so I hope this will remain here forever, and I want to make sure it will never be forgotten.

I am now a wife and a mother of one. And today is my birthday. I married a guy who was so particular and sharp on what he is doing. Being that guy, he was so stressed that he couldn't planned a surprise for me. How do I say this? Hmm. It's just so irritating to him if the plan didnt work well. Yeah,this kind of guy,everything planned should be on the exact track.

Recently,we're moving to a new house, he spend a lot of money to build a comfortable house for us. May Allah bless him !  And last month and this month was a bit hard for us,in term of money. If you happened to read this sayang, I'm not whining, instead I was so grateful seeing you working so hard for our little family. Thank you sayang !

So back to the story, today, he surprised me with a rose. And the moment in the car was so touched, I cried. I couldn't expect what is coming yet he surprised me,it works ! I was so happy receiving a rose from him, and seeing me surprisingly happy,he cried. For the first time,in this past two years marrying him,he shed a tear in front of me.

"I'm sorry sayang, I only could afford only a single rose for you,not a bouquet " he said.

It was so heartbreaking seeing your loved one feel bad because he thought that he couldnt be the best for you. We're in the middle of the road for a dinner treat, but I couldn't stop crying.

Later at night,on our way back home, he told me how he planned the whole thing, it was a big success for him as I couldnt smell anything at all.  He thought I would have known and pretending to be surprised the moment he passed the rose in the car. But I'm not ! That was so weird,is it ? Hahahh

If you happened to read this,but I know you wouldn't 😝, I love you sayang. With all my heart. Thank you for being such a good husband and a good daddy for our son. I couldnt ask for more. You're everything, a gift Allah send to me in guiding me to a better path.
May Allah always protect you wherever you are here in dunya and the hereafter. I love you ! ❤

p/s : i'm sorry if this was too cheesy,but here got the less viewer i could find in the internet. I need to express my love somehow ! hahah



Older Post